Ness Kpx Alarm Service: Mob: 0408 359 072
Ness Kpx Alarm System Repairs to Ness alarms- Upgrades to Kpx Keypads
We Stock a good range of KPX keypads D8 D16 D8x D16x
We service Ness KPX keypad memory light flashing - Ness Keypad battery light flashing - Alarm keypad beeping - Alarm system recommission - Alarm battery changeover - KPX Code pad repair - Ness Alarm Beeping - False alarms repaired
Ness KPX alarm system are still very popular in Australia and there are plenty of these systems installed in homes and offices. We can service and repair your KPX in Melbourne for fast prompt reliable call out.
Is your security alarm false alarming during the day?
We can service and repair your KPX alarm system if sirens are screaming during the day for no reason. Contact Alarm Maintenance. Were here to help .
Basic information to your KPX security alarm system
- The [OK] ready indicator on the code pad means that all applicable zones are sealed meaning that doors and windows are closed and you are READY TO ARM anytime
- The [ARMED] indicator means that you have successfully turned your alarm ON and you can now leave the premises before the exit time expires
- When the ARMED indicator goes away and the OK indicator appears and you here 3 beeps this means you have successfully disarmed your alarm
- The HOME mode indicator displayed means that your alarm is set when you are at home our asleep at night
- When the memory [MEM] is displayed means an event has occurred and wants the user view memory mode
- A low battery indicator means that there is a low backup battery
- When the mains power point symbol is flashing means there is a loss in power to the system
- The phone handset symbol [LINE} means that the unit is communicating to the control room receiver and is active
- The phone light flashing means there is a phone line fault or communication failure
Ness KPX LCD Code Pad
Useful functions for the LCD screen
This Ness code pad has an illuminated LCD screen used for viewing
- Battery and main power conditions
- Status to zoning either sealed or unsealed
- Arming disarming conditions
- Basic operation indicators
- Viewing full programming functions to the user and technician
- Has a flip cover to protect from dust and to keep key press buttons away from general view
- Tamper issue, open circuit or violation warning
- Alarm activation warning
- Telephone line activating or fail fault
There are two separate areas for using Ness alarms
Ness KPX alarms will let you operate the system in two different areas. So if your property has a granny flat at the rear then you can use the system to control two separate places. ie. the house (Area 1) and the granny flat (Area 2). This now requires at least two code pads for this split partitioning to work on each site. A user pin code can be programmed to an area to use that area only however a user pin code can be authorized with programming to operate both areas at the same time.
NBN issues to your Ness alarm system
The NBN in Australia is our current internet and phone Network and in most cases will cause your KPX security system to not work. So the best solution is to install a GSM unit so your communications will be back working again. If you have control room monitoring then we will need to install a GPRS unit at your premises. Your existing KPX security system will now be compatible and there is no need to buy a new alarm system.
Other models we service
NESS NESS KEYPADS BOSCH SOLUTION DAS NETWORX - NX SERIES HILLS RELIANCE ADEMCO VISTA CK SYSTEMS HONEYWELL EDM DSC CROW
& Many more makes
Alarm Maintenance Security Licence 71826620S